Huntington Beach Acupuncture, AcuEnergize, Lisa Gibilie L.Ac.
Are you looking for NATURAL, DRUG FREE Pain Relief?
Lisa Gibilie is a licensed acupuncturist serving Huntington Beach and the surrounding area. Lisa provides safe and personalized acupuncture therapy for pain and many other ailments.
Acupuncture is a natural and effective form of health care that has been around for more than 2,500 years.
- Million Americans have used Acupuncture
- Traditional Medical Doctors Recommend Acupuncture
- Patients have sought out acupuncturists for and health problems when conventional medicine either hasn’t worked nor has answers
- The NIH and World Health Organization have both given formal approval of certain uses of acupuncture.
- Medical doctors refer their patients to acupuncturists more than any other “alternative” care provider
- 51% of medical doctors believe acupuncture to be effective and of value.
Acupuncture is a method used in Oriental Medicine for restoring balance within the body. When there is imbalance, there can be lethargy, anxiety, decreased function and mobility, pain, and organ dysfunction. Acupuncturists examine and assess the circulation of Qi (vitality) and blood within the channel systems, the state of balance of Yin (female/water energy) and Yang (male/fire energy), and the Jing/Essence (fundamental energy in the bones, brain and core) to determine health. Insertion of hair-fine disposable needles at specific points allows movement of blockages, increases vitality and improves overall circulation and function in the body.
Acupuncture Can Address:
- Pain Management: Acute and Chronic Pain
- Orthopedic and Sports Injuries
- Emotional Wellness: Stress, Anxiety, Depression
- Women’s Health: PMS, Menopause; Pelvic Pain; Fertility
- Boosting Energy and Vitality
- Side effects of Cancer therapies
- Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Autoimmune Diseases
A typical treatment lasts 40-60 minutes and continues to work for several days following the treatment. Length of treatment is determined by the condition being treated, the strength of the patient.
Acupuncture Awakens Your Body’s Natural Pharmacy
In Western terms, acupuncture works by releasing endorphins, a natural morphine-like substance in our brains. In Oriental Medicine, acupuncture works by removing blockages (pain) and restoring vital flow and function.
Acupuncturists are state-licensed and are considered primary health care practitioners in California.
Lisa Gibilie, L.Ac, has been in private practice as an Acupuncturist since 2000 in Huntington Beach, California. Her specialty is in providing personalized care and supporting the body, mind, and spirit for more comprehensive healing and well being.